Monday 25 August 2008

Day 6

To day is a great day,we started with
  • the mid course evaluation
  • New assignment (talk about the benefits of the blogs) easy I will ask the Internet to give me some new ideas about this assignment,I have some ideas but I have to put some advanced ideas
  • we have to make a link to wiki , easy here it is
  • use the link to find the papers of my colleagues , the new is when I click the name I can find the address at the bottom bar.
  • Drill and practice ,the word drill means a tool to bores holes, I looked to the dictionary to find another meaning for this word (repeated exercise)
  • its inerestedto know about the 2nd life software, and simulation software, I remember the first time where they use the simulator ,in training the pilots and drivers
  • To create your own game , click here

No comments: